Oct 12, 2020

Incredible



Hello and thanks for stopping by! 
Today's card is for the CAS challenge at Splitcoaststampers of Cursive. 
To create this card I started with a background panel out of my backgrounds box, I have a box in which I put backgrounds in from Gel Press prints or other techniques I have tried. I think this one is ink blending on patterned paper but I am really not sure to e honest.  I just ran across it and thought it would look good with this sentiment from the My Thoughts of You set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I
 adhered the panel to a black mat and then to the card base. 

The My Thoughts of You set is the October Stamp of The Month and you can earn is free with a $75 order. 








2 comments :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile