Jul 5, 2020

Kind People



It's time for a new game at AAA Cards and we want you to make a card in minutes. Being a clean and simple most of my cards are made in minutes unless they are colored.



As you can see I didn't go with the optional twist. We had a power outage that lasted over a day so I couldn't;t see to color and is also why I am just posting. 
This card was super simple. I stamped the focal sentiment from the new Peace, Love and Happiness kit by Erin Lee Creative and then added a few colorful lines with a copic marker. Easy Peasy.





3 comments :

  1. Those bold letters with the soft stripes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the retro feel of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile