Apr 17, 2020

Superheroes Wear Scrubs


Erin Lee Creative has a new release to help send out those cards to the workers on the front line during the COVID-19 outbreak,  You can find this super cute set, Superhero Scrubs in the store.
I was late getting my stamps today and then had to help the hubs with a few projects that I asked him to do nut I could not wait until tomorrow to ink up this set. 
To create my card I started with a top folding white card base and a white panel. I stamped the image and colored it using Copic markers and then masked it off to create the background behind him using Life Changing Blender Brushes and the Cartoon stencil by Sassy & Crafty.
This stamp set is also 20% off this weekend and some of the proceeds will go to help COVID19 relief efforts





1 comment :

  1. Super great card and a great one for saying thanks to our health care workers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile