Feb 1, 2020

Technique Junkies Stamps February Release




It's release day at Technique Junkies Stamps. We have 14 new stamps to add to your collection. 
I used the Raining Confetti in an earlier post HERE and now I am sharing this card using the Birthday Mason Jar.
Remember you can save 10% off your total order by using my code TJ10Ceal and the new releases are 15% off from now until the 8th so if you use my code you can save 25% off the new releases!


To create this card, I started with a sea glass card base and a panel of watercolor paper. I stamped the mason jar using Fadeout ink and then watercolored it using Atelier ink all by Ink on3. The Fadeout ink makes it super easy to no line watercolor.









2 comments :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile