Feb 19, 2020

Love is in the Air



Valentine's day is come and gone but love is still in the air, mainly because I just found this post in a draft state and it was supposed to be for my series on Valentines haha oh well. 

This is a card I made while in Kansas at the Stamping Away retreat. It's using the Coffee Girl set by Erin Lee Creative, such a super cute set! 
To create this card I started with a white card base and a white panel. I stamped the image and then masked off the coffee cup and used the Life changing Blender Brushes to blend ink around it. I removed the make and colored it using Copic Markers. 

1 comment :

  1. Fantastic card design with the coffee upland swirl design. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile