Jan 4, 2020

Retro Christmas



It's time for the our first monthly Christmas challenge of the new year at Happy Little Stampers. You may be sick of making Christmas cards by now but this challenge is to help you get ahead start on your holiday card making. 


For my card I used a oldie but goodie stamp set by Avery Elle, Retro Christmas. This set is retired but I love it so I continue to use it. I stamped the image and colored it using Copic markers and then added some gold to the top and around the panel using this Gold Pen. 




5 comments :

  1. What a lovely clean design, Ceal and I love that fabulous retro sentiement.
    I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that 2020 brings you all that you wish for.
    Hugs
    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I remember my parents having ornaments like those. Thanks for the memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the ornament and the colours, super simple and clean design. I am digging the font...awesome.
    Love Seemaa
    (https://homehashtagdiy.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornament reminds me of some vintage ones I have, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you love that stamp Ceal, it’s gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile