Dec 9, 2019

Joy to the World



Welcome to day 9 of the 25 days of Christmas Inspiration series. Today's card is brought to you by the Stamp market. 
This should have posted this morning and I just realized it ever did. 


This card was super quick and easy to make. I started with a white to folding card base and a white panel the same size was the front. I used a stencil by Rabbit Hole designs along with the Life changing Blender Brushes to create my background. I stamped the joy from the Joy Stamp set by The Stamp Market and then cut it out with the coordinating die. to finish the card I embossed the sentiment and popped it up. 





2 comments :

  1. Pretty background, and I love that big 'joy' stamp and die! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design width the stencil and big bold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile