Oct 9, 2019

Halloween Fun



I am up on the Picket Fence Studios today sharing this two halloween cards. 
I really don't send out halloween cards but they are fun to make. 

The first card I started with a top folding white card base, a Black Onyx panel and a panel of Bristol card stock to ink blend on (I have found that inks blend so smoothly on bristol). To create the background I used the Layers of Clouds stencil, they Life Changing Blender Brushes and Electro Pop ink in Orange Glow and Potent Purple. I stamped the Witch for the Witch, Please set on a separate piece of cardstock and colored her using Copic markers and then cut her out with the Coordinating Die. I used some Liquid Pixie Dust on her dress, ribbon on her hat and shoes because If You Got It Haunt It right?


For the second card, I was going through my stamps and saw this Cali Kitten and immediately my mind goes to the wizard of Oz, so I made a Kitten of Oz.
I started with a white top folding card base, a Key Lime panel and a panel of Bristol for blending. Using the Layers of Clouds and The Life Changing Blender Brushes I created the background with Soft Stone and Orange Glow Electro Pop ink. The greeting is from the Wicked Together set.

1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile