Sep 21, 2019

Hope is Stronger





I am up on the Technique Junkies design blog with this card featuring our Hope is Stronger stamp. 
You can save 10% off this stamp and the rest of you order by using my code TJ10Ceal



To create this card I started with a side folding card base and a kraft panel. I masked off a strip on the panel for the greeting and then stamped the Faith, Hope and Love background stamp in embossing ink and embossed it with Rose Gold powder.  I used color pencils to color the image and stamped the Hope is stronger greeting in the space I masked off. 




2 comments :

  1. Wow Ceal, that gold on your first card looks amazing. Love the rich colors you used. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very gorgeous. I love it. I remember years ago having a dress when a child made from fabric that had gold in with the flowers. I think it was done on what they called Polished Cotten in those days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile