Sep 18, 2019

A Little Nuts Over Fall



I am up on the Picket Fence Studios blog today with these cards featuring a new set from the September release, A Little Nuts. 

The first card, I started with a top folding white card base and a white panel in which I stamped the Leaf Picture frame with Chocolate Truffle Amalgam ink and then colored it using Luminance colored pencils. I stamped one of the cute squirrels from A Little Nuts set also colored it with colored pencils and then cut it out using the coordinating die and popped him in the center if the wreath. the greeting is also from the A Little Nuts set.


The second card, I also started with a to folding white card base and a white panel in which I stamped On An Autumn Countyside in Chocolate Truffle Amalgam ink and then added colorful leaves using the Life Changing Blender Brushes and the Leaves Stencil. I stamped a different squirrel on a piece of bristol, colored him with colored pencils, die cut him out and popped him up under the trees. I created the sky using Sea Glass ink and the LC Blender Brushes and the Grass using the Layers of Grass stencil and Fresh Asparagus ink.  The greeting is from the Because set






1 comment :

  1. So fun and adorable is that fox and I love the way you showcased him with the pretty wreath and forest frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile