Mar 1, 2019

Technique Junkie March Release Celebration



Welcome to the Technique Junkies stamps release celebration, we have 14 new stamps to share so be sure to hop along for lots of eye candy.
I have a complete list of everyones blog at the bottom of this post

Remember as always you can use my code TJ10Ceal and save 10% on your order. We have some gorgeous floral stamps just in time for spring.

My first card uses this gorgeous Sketched Tulip, I stamped the image using Fade Out in by Ink on 3 and noline watercolored it using Daniel smith watercolors. The greeting is from the In Full Bloom Sentiments




My second card uses the Tulip Background, another gorgeous floral. To create this card I started with a white top folding card base, a Tangerine Twist mat and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I colored the image with Copic Markers and then added a second colored one on top for the paper toile technique. The greeting is also from the In Full Bloom Sentiments.



Close up of the toile technique






Blog List
]
Technique Junkies Blog
Beth Norman-Roberts
Ceal Pritchett
Cheri Weston
Giovana Smith
Janelle Stollfus
Janine Tinklenberg
Jeanne Streiff
Judy Jackson
Lynda Pleckan
Pat Huntoon
Ro Donner
Stephanie Severin
Vicki Garrett


4 comments :

  1. Very nice cards, Ceal. I like how you stamped the sentiment over the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful floral designs and I love the coloring of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile