Feb 1, 2019

Forever and Always



Hello and welcome to day 13 of my series 14 days of Valentines Inspiration. 
Even though tomorrow is officially the last day of my series, since valentines day is still over a week away I am sure I will be posting more cards for it. 


Today's card uses the same set as yesterdays, Forever & Always. To create today's card I started with a top folding white card base and a white panel cut dow a quarter of an inch smaller. I stamped the floral heart in the center of the panel with Gina K ink and the greeting about and below it with stamping the & in the heart itself. To create the background on my card base I simply stamped a portion of the heart all around the edge.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile