Jan 27, 2019

The Rabbit Hole Designs




Welcome to Day 8 of my series 14 days of Valentines inspiration. 



Today's card uses a set from a brand new company Rabbit Hole Designs and when I saw this cute set "Love You More" I just had to own it. 
Isn't this couple just the sweetest?
To create my card I started with a top folding card base and a white panel cut the same size as the base. I used a stitched heart die cut to cut a heart out of the center and then a stencil to create the background around the negative space. I stamped the couple image on the heart that I cut out and colored it using Copic markers and then placed it back in the negative space and stamped the greeting along the side.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile