Jan 6, 2019

AAA Sketch



AAA Card challenge is back for the new year and we are doing things a little different for the new year, our games have a new twist option. This twist is totally optional so you don't have to use the twist to win. As you can see I opted not to use the twist on my card, other Christmas the other holiday I love sending cards out is valentines day so the pastel colors didn't quite fit for this card.



To create my card I started with a top folding card base and a white panel cut down a quarter of an inch smaller. I added three strips of wash and a word die in the center.

4 comments :

  1. Love your use of Washi tape, very clever and so quick to make!. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so striking! I am visiting the AAA cards challenge and this popped out at me. I wanted to see how it was made and then I noticed it was yours! :) Always makes me smile when I love a card before I even notice who designed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ceal! Love the use of pink and bold sentiment. Your beautiful take on the sketch is simply brilliant. Happy crafting. Love n hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun using washi tape. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile