Oct 1, 2018

Joy Clair October Challenge


Happy October

It's time for our monthly challenge at Joy Clair.  To play along all you have to do is use the inspiration photo for your card. You do not have to use Joy Clair stamps but if you do it increases your chances to win. 

It's finally fall, I love everything about fall and I love this inspiration photo


To create my card I started with a white top folding card base, a white panel cut down a quarter of an inch smaller and the Hello Autumn stamp set by Joy Clair.
To create the background I used the embossing resist technique, I stamped the maple leaves in Versamark ink and then embossed them with clear embossing powder. Next I used the Life Changing blender brushes by Picket Fence Studios and blended some Gina K inks over it and then went over the images with a paper towel to brighten them up. I used another leaf from the same set and stamped it with Gina K ink to add some depth.


2 comments :

  1. Beautiful Fall card design. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love all of the design elements!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile