Oct 5, 2018

HLS October Christmas Challenge



Happy Friday! 
It's time for our monthly Christmas challenge at Happy Little Stampers, our challenge is always anything goes but then has a twist if you want a challenge, this month is ribbon. I hardly ever use ribbon on my cards anymore so it was nice to use it again


To make my card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down a quarter of an inch smaller. I stamped the snowflake image from the HLS Let it Snow set using Gina K ink and then added a ribbon at the bottom 





3 comments :

  1. My style of card. It is so beautiful and gorgeous with the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowflakes look dazzling. I love this HLS set! I love how you put together snowflakes on the card. Great inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile