Aug 1, 2018

Joy Clair August Challenge


Hellon
It's time for our August challenge at Joy Clair. To play along all you have to do is use the inspiration photo for your card. You do not have to use Joy Clair stamps but if you do it increases your chances to win. Here is the inspiration 
photo


To create my card I started with a white card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I used the Paisley Bouquet paired up with the Hello Sentiments. I stamped one floral image in the bottom corner and then masked it off and stamped two more so that they are underneath. I stamped another in the upper corner and then colored them all with Copic markers. To finish the card I stamped the greeting in the center leaving plenty of white space.


1 comment :

  1. So beautiful and you captured the photo colors perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile