Apr 24, 2018

Be Yourself



It's time for another challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More and this week is 


To create my card I started with a white top folding card base and a white piece of cardstock to stamp the image on. I stamped the unicorn image from the set Be Unique by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps using Memento ink and then colored it with Copic markers. I used the ScanNCut to cut it out and before placing it on my card front I created a background for her using the three stars and colored them using the same colors of Copic markers. To finish the card and give her some shimmer I used a Wink of Stella glitter pen over her body and then added some glossy accents to her hooves and horn.




4 comments :

  1. Wonderful card design and I love the colors used on the unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Ceal. So love this colourful unicorn. Fabulously cas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully colorful sparkling unicorn, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Ceal. Love that unicorn with the colorful maze. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile