Jan 6, 2018

Music


It's time for our first challenge of the new year at Addicted to CAS, our sponsor is Happy Little Stamper with a gift card to their store. Our code word is...


For my card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I used a Tim Holtz stencil to create my background and the Treble Cleft Fri-Die by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  The greeting is also by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps from the Love Notes set. They have a great Music Collection.



11 comments :

  1. I'm happy to meet up with you again, Ceal. This is a wonderful card, and a great interpretation of the code word. Love your background and bold die cut on top of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft background you created to show off the staff, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. I have recently bought this die and will be suing it soon after seeing your wonderful card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ceal! That Die is spot on perfect for this challenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card. I sure love that big staff die on that card. The stenciled background really shows it off beautifully too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great CAS design love your take on the code word.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! That is one gorgeous musical note, Ceal! I love that you chose bold black for your focal point and your stenciling really makes it pop! Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a elegant card. Love it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ceal, your card is positively gorgeous!!! Love the little bit of inking you did in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ceal, I love the treble cleft with the little heart on it and it's perfect with the stamp. Love the background, too. Fabulous CAS card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile