Sep 11, 2017

Christmas in the Making




 Late night card share for day 11 of the 30day coloring challenge and a couple challenge blogs.
I love this retro set Christmas in the Making by Stampin Up, it's a super cute set and fun to color. 
To make this one layer card I started with a tip folding note card and stamped the image in the center with Memento ink, I used Chameleon markers to color it. Since it is a retro image I decided to use the traditional red and green for the colors.


I am linking this e up to a couple challenges 


and
Color me pretty, use pencils or markers 





6 comments :

  1. What a fun and fantastic card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ceal! Really love that retro look lady - reminds me so much of the '50s fashions when there were 'ladies of the house' still around. Gosh, you can almost smell the mince pies a-cooking, can't you? Great colouring I. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful card, Ceal. I love the fact that your traditional red/green is subtle. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. Trina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet vintage look! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute!I do love this ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this retro design, and that you chose traditional colours. Lots of lovely white space too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile