Sep 2, 2017

apples



It's time for another Addicted to CAS challenge and our sponsor is Create A Smile stamps with a £15 gift certificate. It is also the start of the 30 day coloring challenge at The Daily Marker
To make my card I used a old set from Papertrey Ink as it was the only apple set I could find. I started with a white top folding note card and a white panel cut down with a stitched die by Lil Inker Designs.  stamped the image with memento ink and colored it with Copic Markers.







3 comments :

  1. I love the embossed circle around your lovely apple to tie in with the stitched rectangle, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect CAS card, I love it. I really like the sentiment as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly CAS! Love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile