Aug 31, 2017

This Little Piggy




I am back on a rainbow kick it seems.If you didn't take the Rainbow Maker class as Online Card Classes you are missing out, so go sign u for it now!  This card is also for our team challenge number 14 of 15 and for a friend that I overlooked her birthday, The inside says "is is sorry for missing your birthday!"

To make this one I started with a white top folding note card, a black panel and a white panel cut down with a stitched die.
I stamped and masked off the piggy and then using a balloon stencil I sponged on the balloons behind him in ROY G BIV order of course. To finish the card I removed the mask and colored the little piggy from the This Little Piggy set using Comic markers 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile