Apr 1, 2017

Smile



Happy Saturday!
It's time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS, our sponsor this week is Happy Little Stampers and they are offering a $15 voucher to their store.



My card was super simple to make, I started with a top folding white card base and a piece of cold press watercolor paper. I stamped the "smile" with versamark ink and embossed it in white, next I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens to create the wash around it. to finish the card I stamped greeting underneath with Brutus Monroe Raven ink.

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful watercoloring and lovely sentiment! Such a fabulous card, Ceal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, so perfect clean and simple :)

    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment, Ceal, and a wonderful way to show it off with the watercolor background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Ceal and a wonderful sentiment. I need to get that! The watercolor background is wonderful.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful watercoloring. LOved the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile