Nov 10, 2016

Chirp Up


Happy Thursday!

I am up on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog sharing this card today using the set How Tweet set. I just adore this sweet little bird and he is so fun to color!
My card was simple to make, I randomly stamped the bird down the left side of my card panel and then I stamped him on a scrap piece of cardstock, colored him with Copic markers and then fussy cut him out. I added just a touch of color to his wings and hair and then used some glitter glue to make it sparkle, which is hard to see in the photo. To finish the card I added the greeting and then randomly added some Nuvo crystal drops.



It's our birthday month so there are lots of fun things happening at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, like the chase to win a $99 dollar hopping spree! So be sure to stop over and check it out. 
Today is the last day to receive a goodie bag with a purchase of $25 or more.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile