Mar 30, 2016

Enabler Alert




Quick card share with you using some paper that I found at Michaels. Its watercolor resist and they also have watercolor crayons, although I have not tried those yet. I used some Kuretake watercolors on this card. 

I have tons of Birthdays cards to make for April, I am trying my best to send all my friends and family a handmade birthday card this year and also to anyone who wants one. If you would like one just email me (ceal331 at gmail) your birthday and snail mail addy and I'll get one to you.
I am entering this one in a couple challenges. 

Happy Little Stampers 
Mix It Up



and Simon Says Wednesday 
Anything Goes

4 comments :

  1. Wow that paper is stunning. Love the colours you used on it. The card looks great and super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful background and I love the colors, too - thanks for sharing your creation at the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so bright and vibrant - I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media challenge over at Happy Little Stampers this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the colours are so gorgeous. Stunning card.

    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile