Feb 15, 2016

Bringing Back Birthdays




Wow the 30 day coloring challenge is half way over already, are you playing along? You can find all the deets at The Daily Marker.
For today's card, I used Distress inks and stencils again. I love using distress inks they are so much fun.
The greeting, stencils and die cuts are from the Young at Heart Stamp of Approval box. 
I didn't get a chance to play much with the holiday one because of moving durning the holidays so I am hoping to play with this one lots more since I am sending out lots of birthday cards this year. This one will be on it's way to the birthday girl soon. If you would like a handmade birthday card from me just send me your birthday and address at ceal331(@)gmail.dot.com with bringing back birthdays in the subject line and I will send one your way.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile