Oct 14, 2015

JOY




Happy Tuesday! 
I had a great weekend spending time with my husband this past weekend, we rode up to the mountains to see some of the fall color and with that being said I show a Christmas card right?
It's only 73 days until Christmas, can you believe it? I definitely need this house to sell so I can do Christmas in my new home. 
I made this card for today's Hope You Can Cling To challenge of, Show Your Scars, to tear or distress your paper.
For my card I used a new set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Joy to the World and the matching Dies.  I stamped the images on watercolor paper and used Peerless Watercolors to color them. Guess what the color of red I used? Blood Red, how cool is that?









1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile