Aug 17, 2015

Curtain Call ~ Mason Jar



Happy Sunday!

I know I am super late with this posting, I have had one busy weekend and not much time to stamp.

This one I used a Hero Arts stamp for the jar, not really sure of the name of it, but it definitely fit the bill for the Curtain Call challenge of Mason Jar.
The wildflowers are from a Sweet 'n Sassy set Long Stem Silhouettes.
I colored the jar with Copic markers and the flowers with Distress markers and spritzed them with water. For the label, I stamped the label and greeting in Versamark ink on black card stock and the heat embossed it with white embossing powder to give it a chalkboard label look. 








1 comment :

  1. Love how you colored the water in jar. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile