Jan 18, 2015

On The Edge




Hi there, and thanks for stopping by!
For my card share today, I started with white card stock A2 sized base and then I cut another panel the same length 5 1/2 inches but I only 3 and 3/4 inches in width because I wanted to add my strip of glimmer paper. I stamped the butterflies from the Parisian Postcard set in five different colors along the edge of my panel and then added my glimmer strip to give it more texture and dimension. The sentiment is from a set To Paris With Love that is being 
discontinued so you can get that set right now for 40% off.  Check it and the rest of the Discontinued sale HERE


I used the current sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch 













3 comments :

  1. Totally gorgeous Ceal! I'm a real sucker for butterflies and glitz and this card has both! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. So elegant...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I'm so tempted to buy this stamp set.... Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile