Nov 16, 2014

Snowy Shaker


I am also sharing this one on A Scrap N Place blog.
 Shaker cards are super easy to make and so much fun!

To make my card I started with an A2 sized base and a mat cut 4 X 5 1/4. I used a Snowflake die from Sweet 'n Sassy to cut out my window for the shaker, next I cut a piece of acetate to cover the window and added some foam tape to the back. For the "snow" I used some sequins along with some Sampendous snow glitter. I also used a taylor Expressions embossing folder . You can find all these supplies at A Scrap N Place and if not, terri will order them for you. 


Supply List:
Stamps: Snowy Hello (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Die: Large Snowflake set (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Embossing folder: Snowflake (Taylored Expressions)
Sequins, chunky glitter 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile