Aug 26, 2014

Stamp -A- Faire 2014: Antique Embossing



This one is for Melissa's challenge of Antique Embossing


This was another technique that I had never tried but is easy. To get this antique look all you do is emboss your die cut with gold embossing powder and then distress it with distress inks. I used walnut   to distress mine. I also embossed a side panel and left it so you can see the difference between the two
As much as I would love to do all these challenges I am headed to bed with only completing four but four is better than none.

Supply list:
Cardstock: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Design paper: Bo Bunny
Die: Butterfly (Papertrey Ink)
Gold embossing powder
Walnut distress ink



1 comment :

  1. Such a beautiful card! The paper is perfect and I love the look of the antiqued butterfly! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile