Aug 4, 2014

Rainbows



I am entering this one in a couple challenges one being a Dare To Get Dirty challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and the other CASology

For my card I used a watercolor technique that I learned in the online watercolor class.  I started with a piece of watercolor paper and stamped a background image with Versamark ink, embossed it and then used my watercolor paints to add my "rainbow" colors.  I added a scalloped mat, tag and a scrap of ribbon to finish my card



Supply List:
Background stamp: Delightfully Delicate (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Sentiment: Dream In Color (Reverse Confetti)
Dies: Femme Frames (Mama Elephant)
Grey Cardstock
Ribbon Scrap

And here is a one  from my backyard to enjoy 


Thanks for Looking 

2 comments :

  1. Ceal, this is just LOVELY, love the colors so much!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!! The stitched detail underneath so lovely!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASology!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful, Ceal! Love the way you created an unique watercolored background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. May

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile