Dec 7, 2012

12 Days Of Holiday Projects ~ Day 7







Welcome to Day 7 of The 12 Days of Holiday Projects Blog Event. Several crafty bloggers and I decided to post one holiday project a day for 12 days - just for fun.  The projects will be anything crafty like cards, ornaments, wreaths, advent calendars, etc… We’re posting projects we made using products we like and hope they will give you some inspiration for your own holiday craft projects. You will find links to all the other participating bloggers below. Hopefully you can find time to look at their blogs and leave comments on any that inspire you. Happy Holiday Crafting!!


The only stamping on this card is the sentiment. The rest is using Memory Box dies and a Martha Stewart punch.



Pin It

2 comments :

  1. Love the glittery blue ornaments Ceal! Those are beautiful!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stranger. How have you been sweetie. Sorry that I haven't been here for a long time. With design team and every day life/issues my blog reading hasn't been much. I do look at your creations through blog reader but I don't always comment.I do know that you are always busy with creating and so happy to see that. I miss you since we were on the design team together. We need to catch up some day soon. Love your card that you shared in this hop, it is simply gorgeous. You must be so happy to be asked to take part in this 12 days of Christmas event. Such a great array of crafters. Take care sweetie and wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas. I guess your sweet baby girl is real big now. Give her a kiss for me when you see her again. I did pray for her back when she wasn't well and I pray that she is doing wonderful now. Take care. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile