Oct 8, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge #23

I have been having computer issues for the past three days so I am just getting to post my sample for the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi challenge from yesterday. Our challenge for the week is to make a BABY card or project.  I hope you will play along.  I used the Digi Stuffed Bunny and printed her out several times and paper pieced her with MME papers.
And one last thing!…
Every card you enter throughout October, you will get one entry to be eligible for winning 3 digis of your choice from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps store. Plus, if your card is used SNS digi stamps, it will be two entries!! Be sure to play along every week... The more you play and/or use SNS digis, the more chances you get to win!!


I have been out of town for a week and did not get a chance to make cards on World Card Making Day so  I have to play catch on on the challenges. I also made this card for one of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges at SplitCoast Stampers.

{Pink Bunny Baby}
Digital image: Stuffed Bunny ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock:PTI
Design Papers: MME
Lace


1 comment :

  1. oh this is one super cute image and just love the color tones on this hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile