Sep 8, 2011

Biblical Impressions Blog Hop


Hi there and thanks for stopping by, the hop doesn't officially start until Friday morning so if all the links are not working please check back so you don't miss anything
I am back from spending time with my first grandchild but I am still away because it was my anniversary while I was there and my DH decided to whisk me away when I got home to celebrate.
Our theme for the hop is Fall and/or Wildlife and my project is my anniversary gift to him to put at the cabin. The Biblical Impressions wildlife set was perfect for this project.
Your next stop is Jessica who has something awesome to show you if you get lost along the way you can go HERE for the hop order.

7 comments :

  1. A great way to use stamps, it'll look great at the cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and a great idea.

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! Love this. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design-hope you have a great celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful welcome sign this is. It will be wonderful gracing the cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that you made it home safely from visiting your grandbaby, Ceal. Happy Anniversary! Your project is fabulous -- what a great gift for your hubby and perfect for the cabin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fabulous - something my hubby would like also! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile