Jul 30, 2010

Lily Of The Valley

Good Morning,
Well I am finally in Germany it took a day to get here because of the time difference. My card share today uses the beautiful May birth month flower, Lily Of The Valley. This set makes a beautiful sympathy card.  I found this paper in the clearance section at Michael's and thought it's perfect because of the texture and words printed on it. I let the word rejoice show because when our loved one goes home to be with our Lord it is a time of rejoicing!

3 comments :

  1. Ceal, What a beautiful card. Perfect for a sympathy. Have a grand time visiting your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love the sentiment on the bottom. Thanks for sharing and so glad that you made it safe and sound. I was thinking about you all day and praying for jorney mercies. Miss you Sister. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful Sympathy card. Praying you have a wonderful time with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile