Oct 29, 2016

Monsters



Happy Saturday!
It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. Our sponsor is 


To make my card, I started with a white card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die from My Favorite Things. To create the background I used a stencil on the panel along with some distress inks in  Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron and Seedless Preserves. Next I stamped and cut out with the coordinating die the little monsters and colored them with Copic markers. To finish the card and for some fun, I added a piece of caution washi tape. 

3 comments :

  1. Really cute card, Ceal! Love your stenciled background with your fun monsters! Great Halloween colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ceal! Those monsters are pretty cute, but the Caution tape really steals the show!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile