Aug 31, 2016

On The Diagonal




 As you can see, I just can't get enough of this Scribble Flowers set from Sweet 'n Sassy. This card was inspired by a card that Korin made you can see it HERE, it's gorgeous! 

I made this one for the CAS challenge at Splitcoaststampers of Diagonals.

To make my card I started with a top folding A2 card base and a piece of watercolor paper cut down with a stitched die. I randomly stamped the floral images from the Scribble Flowers set in archival ink and then watercolored them with peerless watercolors. I then cut the panel diagonally and placed on the card base.  For the greeting, I used the happy birthday greeting from the Birthday Bash set. To finish the card I added some white highlights using a white gel pen.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile