Jul 27, 2016

Vintage Postcard


Happy Wednesday!
Today I tried my hand at vintage watercoloring, it's simple to do and takes minimal supplies, not sure why I haven't given it a try before now. 
To make my card I started with some hot press watercolor paper cut to an A2 card base and a panel for stamping. 
I stamped the floral image from the Parisian Postcard set, in Vintage Photo distress ink and used an aqua painter to blend it out, to give it a little more color I used a couple of Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils. I also stamped the butterfly and greeting in Vintage Photo as well. 
Since this is actually a sympathy card for a friend, I used greeting from the Sympathy Innies set on the inside.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile