May 2, 2016

Clear & Sheer Day 2






I am currently working on more May birthday cards and Mothers Day cards, so I am running behind in my homework for the card class I am taking at Online Card Classes so I thought that I would make it up by using one of the techniques on one of my mothers day cards. 
It is really hard to find colored vellum these days so Jennifer McGuire taught a technique to color your own vellum which I used here. To get this ombre' effect I used Watermelon Wonder and Flirty Flamingo dye inks from Stampin Up.
 The stamp set I used is one of my all time favorites from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Precious Poppies. I stamped the poppy image with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder, the sentiment was embossed in black. I framed it with the Scallop Frames die from Pretty, Pink, Posh.




1 comment :

  1. Great card. I love the colour and design layout. It has a impact!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile