Apr 24, 2014

Finding Mojo



It has been so long since I have been out of my room and not able to craft that I lost my Mojo. I have been looking for it for a couple weeks now and I am finally finding it.
I made this card using a new release from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, Sunshine & Flowers.  It's such a happy set with those whimsical flowers. I am even getting back into the swing of things and entering this one in a couple challenges. 


I used the sketch and color scheme from Poppy Sketches


I am also entering it over at CASology for their Garden challenge



Thanks for looking and Happy Stamping!

7 comments :

  1. Hooray for creative mojo, Ceal!!! This card is fabulous! Love how the one flower extends beyond the frame! And I'm a sucker for polka dots, so I love that ribbon too!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clean, crisp, and beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love your combo of polkas and blooms!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mojo can be very elusive - so glad you found it! Gorgeous card. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like your card says, this is happy! So fun and cheery. Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great choice for this challenge! It's such a simple and sweet flower that the reds and teals are a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, so very pretty. Perfection on your color pallet and choices!!!

    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week, I really hope the upcoming challenge inspires you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile