Apr 8, 2012

Eureka Stamps Monthly Hop ~ Butterflies

Hi there and welcome to the Eureka Stamps Blog hop. 
The hop doesn't go live until tomorrow morning so you may run into some links not working yet, please don't let that stop you for coming back. 
You should have arrived here from Barb's blog if not you will want to go to the main blog QKR Strampede and start there.
This month we are all about Butterflies  and for my card I used 20801 Butterfly & Sunflower I stamped my image twice, colored it with my Copic markers and then stamped the image twice again and cut out the butterflies to pop them up on the card.
  Next you are headed to Jessica B's blog to see what she has for ya.

6 comments :

  1. Love how you used the stamp two times like that. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beatuiful! Great idea to use it twice, it's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice double use of the image, Ceal! It looks so seamless, and I imagine that took some time to get just right! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fantastic! Love the bright colors..and the double stamping..more ideas for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the twice stamped image, sentiment and color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile