Sep 2, 2026

Celebrating Spellbinders September Edition


Today's card is for a hop over on Instagram celebrating Spellbinders. it's where a group of us get together and feature projects using Spellbinder products. No theme just as long as we use their products.
My card uses the Dumpster Fire stamp and die set. I have had this for a while, but haven't had a chance to use it. 
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and some colored cardstock. I cut strips of the cardstock for the background and cut out the dumpster out of colored cardstock. I took some distress ink and added to the dumpster to give it a authentic look because I have never seen a clean dumpster. To finish the card, I added the sentiment.  





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile