Aug 18, 2026

Team Tuesday with Hero Arts


I am up on the My Sweet Petunia blog today sharing this card made using the August My Monthly Hero card kit. 
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a panel of Aqua cardstock in which I ran through the die cutting machine using a pierced cover plate. I used the BigBook die set from the August card kit by Hero Arts. 
I cut the book out of white cardstock and then placed it down on a Sticky Mat inside of the Original Misti, I masked off the edges of the book and then placed the stencils over the "cover" and created the pattern  for the book. Next I removed the masks and moved them to cover the front of the book and ink blended the binding of the book.  To finish the card I stamped and cut out the sentiment and adhered them using the Precision Glue Press. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile