Jul 19, 2026

AAA Game 319 - A Color Challenge


A new game starts today and its a color challenge. I bet you didn't expect a Christmas card with these colors huh? As you know I am participating in a the Christmas in July hop over on Instagram where you post a Christmas card each day using a theme. Today's theme is Trim the Tree so I am killing two birds with one stone. I had to make a bunch of cards in advance because I am actually on a mission trip right now so I pray all these scheduled posts are actually posting. 


Now to the deets of my card.  I started with a white top folding A2 card base and white panel for the image. I stamped the tree, colored it using the coordinating stencils and cut it out with the die. The sentiment is from The Ton Stamps.









2 comments :

  1. Love oyur non traditional Christmas colors, inspired by our very own color challenge. fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceal who would have thought these colours would work so well for Christmas? That tree is fabulous - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile