Sep 13, 2024

National Suicide Prevention Instahop


Today I am participating in an Instahop over on Instagram for Suicide Prevention. I would have never thought that the word suicide would have became a reality in my life but when my brother took his own life it did. 
I still have and always will have questions as to why he did it. He was very loved by so many people and was such a kind and giving person. I often still blame myself as I had moved away and didn't talk to him like I used to before.  
If you are reading this and are or have contemplated suicide please know you were created on purpose, with a purpose and for a purpose. You are loved and if you need someone to talk to please call #988 there will be someone to listen and help. 
Remember, the world needs exactly who you are!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile