Aug 1, 2024

Sympathy Magnolias


I have had to send out so many sympathy cards lately and I don't like it. 
This is just one more going in the mail today. 
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel cut to 3.5 x 5.
I stamped the magnolias across the top portion of the panel and colored them using OLO markers. I also stamped a couple of magnolias on a seperate piece of cardstock, colored them and then cut the out with the coordinating die.  I stamped the sentiment in the center of the panel and then popped up a flower in the bottom corner and also popped one up above the sentiment to give it dimension. 




All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 
Thanks so much! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile