Jul 18, 2024

Just a Note


Hello and thanks for stopping by! 
Today's card is brought to you by The Rabbit Hole Designs. 
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel. I used the Paisley Bandana stencil to create a background on an A2 panel and then cut it down at the top.
I stamped the pineapple on a seperate piece of white cardstock, colored it and fussy cut it out but there is a coordinating die, I just don't have it.
I glued down the background panel, added a strip of color at the top and them popped up the pineapple with some foam tape.
To finish the card, I added the sentiment that I ambossed in white to the strip of color. 




All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile