Jul 25, 2024

Craft Roulette Episode 224


Can we make it? Today's card is for Craft Roulette episode 224 with May May Helms. We are trying to get 500 submissions and set a record.
I know I haven't submitted to Craft Roulette in a few weeks because of life getting in the way. I wanted to help this week so hopefully we can make it to 500.
If you want to play along with this impromptu card making challenge you can go to Craftroulette.live

The parameters for episode 224 are


To make this card, I started with a white mini slim card base (project) and a white panel. I created a background on the panel by using the smooshing technique with some stamp packaging (Random). I smooshed some pool party ink for the sky (colors) on my glass mat, spritzed with water and then picked it up using the stamp packaging and transferred it to the panel. I repeated the same process for the grass using Key Lime Fizz (colors).  To finish the card, I added he greeting, flowers and skunks (element).



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile