Jul 24, 2024

Addicted To Stamps & More #473 - Birthday



Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More. It's time for our birthday challenge so play along and stock up on birthday cards in your stash.


To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base ad a couple panels of white cardstock. 
I used a rectangle stitched die to cut one down and a more intricate die for the panel behind the butterflies. The butterflies and leaves are actually washi tape that was cut with a coordinating die. 



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile